Clinigene: India’s most experienced Biologics CRO
Clinigene is a full-service CRO for end-to-end clinical development of biopharmaceutical drugs, with extensive experience on novel biologics and biosimilars.
- Early phase studies: Dose Escalation, TQT, DDI and PK studies in special populations
- Laboratory services: Central Lab, Biomarker analysis, immunoassay and cell-based assays
- Late phase clinical development – extensive experience in Oncology, Diabetology and Immunology
Our facilities (early phase clinic, bio analytical lab and central lab) have been inspected by several regulatory agencies, incl. US-FDA and EMA. Our immunoassay lab is GLP and GCLP compliant.
Therapeutic Experience (partial list)
- Solid Tumors
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment-related complications
- Type 1 & 2 Diabetes mellitus
- Complications (Diabetic foot ulcer, Neuropathy, Nephropathy)
- Chronic low back pain
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Anemia in CKD
Why Clinigene? Why India?
- Clinigene has conducted over 200 clinical trials involving more than 11000 patients and healthy volunteers.
- Clinigene has relationships with a large number of GCP certified investigators throughout India
- Oncology – 96
- Diabetes – 120
- Clinigene’s investigator database includes internationally known KOLs
- Extensive experience in working with American and European Sponsors
- India has large treatment naïve patient populations in TAs such as oncology, Diabetology, metabolic disorders and CNS.
- India has the best recruitment and retention rates amongst emerging markets
- English Speaking investigators and staff
- Cost Savings of 50% relative to US and Europe