Member of the Board of Directors since 2021
- Assistant Professor of Computing & Mathematical Sciences and Economics at the California Institute of Technology.
- Worked extensively on research projects at the intersection of Engineering, Machine Learning and Economics.
- Worked on research projects at reputable institutions such as the University of California, Berkeley, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and the MIT Koch Institute for Cancer Research.
- Developing tools and understanding necessary for deploying Machine Learning algorithms into societal-scale systems.
- Focused on studying the fundamental limits of learning algorithms in societal systems, and designing machine learning algorithms real-world deployment, with applications in intelligent infrastructure, the delivery of healthcare, and e-commerce.
- Awarded Simons Institute Research Fellowship to pursue research at the intersection of machine learning and economics.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA