Rekha Mehrotra Menon
Additional Director (Category – Non-Executive and Independent Director)
Member of the Board of Directors since 2023
- Nearly 20 years at Accenture, including 7+ years as Chairperson of Accenture in India.
- Chair of the G20 EMPOWER Working Group on Corporate Women Empowerment.
- First woman to serve as Chairperson of NASSCOM.
- Member of the NASSCOM Executive Council since 2016, serving as Chairperson in 2021–2022.
- Member of the National Council of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Member of the India Advisory Council of U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC).
- Co-founder of Talisma Corporation, a VC-funded CRM software product business.
- Country Managing Director of Aditi Services, a software services company.
- Co-Founder of Pratham Books, a non-profit publisher of books for children.
- Actively involved in industry and community organizations, including her role as a board member of XLRI Xavier School of Management and Invest India.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Fortune’s Most Powerful Women in Business in India.
- Business Today’s Most Powerful Women Hall of Fame.
- Business World’s Most Influential Women in India.
- MBA from XLRI Xavier School of Management, one of the premier business schools in India.